- About Us
- Analytical Services
- Products & Consultancy
CALL - US : +91- 7447425952 / 53
Unique Features of AQUASCAN:
• New design with enhanced performance, high accuracy and fast reading times.
• Delivers direct, calculated values for all the critical process and quality parameters.
• Automatic wavelength selection for selected application.
• High performance detector for stability and repeatability.
• No moving parts which makes the unit extremely reliable with minimum maintenance.
• Built in menus guide the user though the analysis set up procedure, ensuring simple, error free operation.
• With only two function keys, auto zero and ok, Aquascan is extremely easy to use for any operator.
• Not other spectrophotometer can offer such advantages. Totally new and innovative
• approach to the water analysis.
• Does not require complicated procedures of plotting standard graphs and calculations.
|Spectral Bandwidth||≤ 4 nm|
|Light Source||Tungsten‐halogen lamp|
|Modes||%T, Abs and other water analysis|
|Monochromator||600 lines/mm holographic grating|
|Wavelength readability||1 nm|
|Wavelength reproducibility||± 1 nm|
|Stray light||< 0.2 %T (at 400 nm.)|
|Photometric range||‐0.3A to 2.5A|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.01A at 0.3A, ±0.03A at 1.0A measured at 520nm|
|Display||4 line 20 character alphanumeric LCD|
|Cuvette||Universal cuvette holder 10 to 100 mm|
|Dimensions||380 X 430 X 160 mm|
|Weight||17 kg (Aprox.)|
|Power requirement||90 to 240 VAC / 50 Hz|
|One touch analysis Keypad||For chloride, Phosphate ,Silica, Fe/Cu, Hydrazine and Ammonia|