since last two decades has resulted in enrichment of plantation white sugar with respect to analytical methodologies .The methods she developed are serving for all countries manufacturing plantation white sugar.
Analysis of Sugar : Plantation white Sugar, Refined Sugar, Raw Sugar& Sugar Syrup.
• Chemical parameters : Colour, Conductivity ash, Dextran, Floc test, Grain size, Mean aperture, Moisture, Polarisation, Quaternary Ammonium Compound, Sediment, Sulphur Dioxide, Starch,Turbidity.
• Microbiological parameters : Mesophillic bacteria, Yeast &Moulds, Thermophilic Acidophilic Bacteria(TAB), Guaiacol producing TAB & Pathogen
• Heavy Metals : Lead ,Arsenic, Copper, Zinc, Tin, Chromium, Cadmium, Mercury,Methyl Mercury as Hg.
• Pesticide residue : 37 Pesticides
• Other Contaminants : Saffrole, Melamine, Agaric acid, Hydrocyanic acid,Hypericine, Aflatoxin
• Complete analysis as per Coke Specification.
• Complete analysis as per Pepsico Specification.
• Food Safety parameters as per FSSAI requirements.
• Pharma Sugar as per : Indian Pharmacopeia-,BritishPharmacopeia-,USP-
• As per EU(European Union) Standards.
• As per Indian Standard IS 5982.
• Nutritional Facts : Energy, Carbohydrates, Fat, Protein per 100 g.
Services for Sugar Factories in other areas :
1. Food safety certification requirements(ISO 22000 ) includes water testing (IS 10500), microbiological swabs and air monitoring.
2. Process chemicals&Sugar Co-products : Caustic Soda, Phosphoric acid, Lime, Sulphur, Antiscalent
Mill Sanitation chemicals(QAC,Dithicarbamate)
( A ) Distilleries
• Extra Neutral Alcohol (IS : 6613)
• Rectified Spirit (IS : 323)
• Absolute Alcohol (IS 321)
• GC analysis of alcohol
( B ) Cogeneration plant
• Condensate water
• Boiler water
• Feed water
• Baggase &Coal : Proximate analysis
( C ) Scales (Evaporator, Boiler, Turbine)